Three-Course AA Rosette Meal at Friends Restaurant
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase.
What You’ll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £59.90 for a three-course AA Rosette meal for two (up to 30% off)
- £119.80 for a three-course AA Rosette meal for four (up to 30% off)
- Bread and amuse bouche
- Chicken liver parfait, served with pickled cucumber and shallots, red radish, cauliflower and toasted brioche
- Soup of the day
- Gnocchi: handmade creamy gnocchi with tarragon sauce, hazelnut flakes and coriander cress
- Mackerel: fresh mackerel with fennel salad, cucumber snow and yuzu dressing
- Chicken: breast of chicken with herby mash potatoes, Parisienne carrots and chicken jus
- Halibut: fillet of halibut with cauliflower puree, butter beans, lemongrass, caviar, kale and crispy artichoke chips
- Lamb: canons of lamb, celeriac puree, rosemary sauce and kale
- Ravioli: homemade mushroom and truffle ravioli, sage oil and pine nuts
- Orange bread and butter pudding with honey ice cream
- Passion fruit creme brulee with shortcake biscuit
- Selection of ice cream
- Banana and caramel cheesecake
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Menu subject to change. An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to the bill. Valid for option purchased only. Valid exclusively for the Chef’s Special menu. Verified using our merchant’s price list on 15 Jun 2018.
About Friends Restaurant
Heart of Pinner blooms with AA Rosette awarded to Friends Restaurant for their culinary excellence. Nestled in an old Tudor building, the venue invites patrons to a half-timbered, low-lit dining room to enjoy a selection of contemporary British and French cuisine in an intimate atmosphere. Founded over 25 years ago it is now headed by a chef with over ten years of experience, Stelian Scripcariu, who worked previously at such places as Gordon Ramsay Maze and Bearnard Louiseau’s Group. Diners can enjoy quality food from the a la carte or seasonal menus, complement meals with sweet treats and wines or book the full restaurant for private occasions like birthdays and weddings.