Meal with Glass at The Royal Horseguards
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2018.
What You’ll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- £49 for a three-course meal with a glass of Prosecco for two, Monday – Thursday (42% off)
- £59 for a three-course meal with a glass of Prosecco for two, Friday – Sunday (30% off)
- £59 for a three-course meal with a bottle of Prosecco for two, Monday – Thursday (44% off)
- £69 for a three-course meal with a bottle of Prosecco for two, Friday – Sunday (34% off)
- £88 for a three-course meal with a glass of Prosecco for four, Monday – Thursday (48% off)
- £109 for a three-course meal with a glass of Prosecco for four, Friday – Sunday (35% off)
- £109 for a three-course meal with two bottles of Prosecco for four, Monday – Thursday (48% off)
- £129 for a three-course meal with two bottles of Prosecco for four, Friday – Sunday (39% off)
- Starters may include: gazpacho with Cornish crab and green peppers | home-smoked magret duck breast with celeriac remoulade and watercress | Ines goats’ curd, roasted beets, candied walnuts and endive
- Mains may include: pan-fried river trout, fine beans, almonds and brown butter | pot-roasted chicken breast, sweet potato and piquillo pepper sauce | pumpkin ravioli, peas, broad-beans and Comté truffle cream
- Desserts may include: white chocolate cheesecake with raspberries | vanilla crème brulée | Gâteaux Marcel with orange
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Nov 2018. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Mandatory booking required 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here; provide coupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for 3 courses from set menu with either glass of Prosecco each or bottle of Prosecco for 2 or 4 people to share, depending on option purchased. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Maximum party size is 4. Pricing verified using merchant’s price list on 21 Aug 2018.
About The Royal Horseguards
Located in Embankment, the Royal Horseguards Hotel boasts some of the most iconic views in London. Grade I listed, the Victorian building acted as the headquarters of the Secret Service during World War I, and the restored interior retains much of its period charm. Inspired by the changing of the seasons, One Twenty One Two’s menu showcases classic Continental dishes prepared with the finest British-produced artisan ingredients. An impressive selection of wines and flawless service has secured the restaurant an AA Rosette. With its eclectic fabrics and decor, the Equus Bar recreates the gentlemen’s club atmosphere of the hotel’s past and celebrates its rich history with a range of contemporary cocktails named after famous former guests, including the George Bernard Shaw, Lord Kitchener, Winston Churchill and William Gladstone. The Lounge at the Royal Horseguards Hotel is an ideal venue for a quintessentially British afternoon tea in London. Guests can choose from a traditional Afternoon Tea menu along with a pot of their blend leaf tea Strawberries and Cream for a full Royal Horseguards experience.